What is dental implantation?
Dental implants are artificial roots of theet which are placed into the jaw, precisly into the place of the missing tooth. Dental implants give support for crowns, bridges and removable dentures. After healing it can function just like the original tooth, moreover it can take over it’s function.
Dental implant’s results
- Better comfort,
- Better asthetics and harmony of your face
- Better function in smiling, chewing and biting
Why choose dental implant?
- Single tooth replacement: dental implantation dosen't need to file off the neighbouring healthy teeth when preparing them for bridge work.
- Over 98% of dental implant placement is succesful.
- Dental implant can give you more self-confidence and succes in your interpersonal relationship.
- You can avoid using of removable dentures.
Material of implantsDental implants are made of titanium. Titanium implant doesn’t cause any allergic reaction or any local or general disease. It is 100% biocompatible.
Implant abutment (head of implant) are made of titanium, or zirconium.
Zirconium implant abutment's advantage is: that's more aesthetic, because it has similiar color to the original white tooth. Naturally it is also biocompatible and doesn’t cause any allergic reaction.
Dentists, implantoligists of the Clinic usually use dental implants of Pitt Easy and Nobel Biocare, which are certificated.
Dental implant’s indicationsThe main indication for dental implant is the lack of teeth.
There are several contraindications:
- uncontrolled diabetes mellitus,
- previous bisphosphonate therapy for ostheoporosis,
- cytostatic therapy for various diseases (cancer, rhemathoid arthritis etc.),
- bleading disorders,
- previous radiotherapy for the jaws or neerby regions.
- serious acute paradontitis
- neglected oral hygiene carious teeth, dental calculi etc.
Dental implantation consultation and panorama x-ray, dental planning
Steps of implantation
Placement of dental implant.
Attaching the dental implant abutment to dental implant.